Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kitchen Nightmares Returns September 11th on Fox


Kitchen Nightmares new season is scheduled to debut September 11 on Fox.


Gordon Ramsay is excited for viewers to see the work he did with the a new line up of American eating establishments.
"This year, Kitchen Nightmares is almost on par with the U.K. version," Ramsay said.
"I think you'll see a different side this year. When the chefs confront [me], I'm going to get straight to the point. The minute when they start understanding why I'm there, let's not forget, they asked me in there, and I want to get on with the cooking and helping the business restructure itself. Arguing is not a thing of the past, but getting straight to the point is something I can never stop doing. So they get very insecure too quickly... But the truth hurts."