Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Woman Dead From Fumes at McDonalds

One woman is dead after breathing fumes at a McDonald's restaurant in south Georgia.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine cause of death.

There were 9 others taken to the hospital after firefighters found two customers unconscious inside a restaurant bathroom and others struggling to breathe.
Eight were treated and released and two were admitted for treatment.
Authorities said they suspected cleaning chemicals in the restroom were to blame, but the cause was still under investigation.
The restaurant was evacuated, but McDonald's later said the restaurant had reopened after authorities said it was safe.

We won't know until the tests are completed, but the mixing of ammonia and bleach to clean is a very bad move.