Monday, September 19, 2011

The Kobe Beef Chewing Gum Salad

Christina Milian (photo below) was enjoying her Kobe Beef Salad at a L.A. restaurant last week when she says she got a wad of chewed gum in her mouth.

She was having dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City and halfway through her salad Christina started chewing the already chewed gum and quickly spit it out.
Horrified, she ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Even though the restaurant comped her meal, Christina is still horror-struck about what happened, and has filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.

Christina told TMZ, she's lookin' for a lawyer, but says, "The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out."

The Mexicali restaurant has no commet.