Monday, January 11, 2010

Myleene Klass warned by police for waving kitchen knife at intruders


Myleene Klass is a British actress, singer, model, pianist and media personality.
Now the actress, singer, model, pianist and media personality, is also someone who has been warned by police for waving a kitchen knife through her window to scare off two intruders.
The musician was alone in her kitchen, with her two-year-old daughter asleep upstairs, when she grabbed the knife and shouted 'I'm calling the police'.
Officers who arrived at her house in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, warned her that it was illegal to carry an 'offensive weapon' even at home.
She was aghast when she was told that the law did not allow her to defend herself in er own home.

She says she has "no regrets" after being warned by police about waving a knife at intruders.

The 31-year-old was at home  with her daughter upstairs when she spotted the youths peering into the house.
She said: "It was a scary incident but I've got no regrets as to how I reacted. I think I did what any other mother would do. This is my house and that's my daughter up there and I will do anything to protect my daughter and my family. That's what I did."