Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome to My World's - Miyuki Hatoyam


Those crazy, fun kids.  Of course were are speaking of Prime Minister, Yukio Hatoyama and his lovely bride
Miyuki Hatoyam.
She's got it all,  a life-style guru, a macrobiotics enthusiast, an author, a retired actress, television personality, and a designer of her own creations, including a skirt made from Hawaiian coffee sacks.
But there is so much more to her.  As busy as she is, she found time to travel to the planet Venus, and if that wasn't enough, she was even abducted by aliens.  Where does she find the time?
“While my body was sleeping, I think my spirit flew on a triangular-shaped UFO to Venus,” she said. “It was an extremely beautiful place and was very green.”
The 62-year old, um, traveler, also knew Tom Cruise in another life – that's when he was Japanese.
She is  looking forward to making a Hollywood movie with him. "I believe he'd get it if I said to him, 'Long time no see', when we meet," she said.
“He was Japanese in his past life, and we were together so when I see him, I will say ‘Hi, it’s been a long time’ and he will immediately understand,”

But back to food.  Known for her lively TV cooking demonstrations, where she dances and juggles food, Miyuki has authored several popular cookbooks including "Hatoyama Miyuki's Spiritual Food" with Hawaiian macrobiotic recipes and "Welcome to Hatoyama’s Kitchen."
Mrs. Hatoyama also tells us that she eats the sun...for energy.
“I eat the sun,” Miyuki says, raising her arms as if to tear pieces off an imaginary sun. “Like this: yum, yum, yum. It gives me enormous energy.”