Friday, September 25, 2009

"can't tell if it's a worm, brains, or something else altogether"


This photo and post was discovered on Flickr last month but we didn't run with it because there is no way to establish truth here.
But then we kept looking at the photo and decided to allow you to draw your own conclusions.

Here's the post:   Found this "thing" in a piece of thigh meat that I got at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Marshfield, MO - can't tell if it's a worm, brains, or something else altogether.

The store manager tried to tell me that it was nothing and was quick to grab it from my hands and throw it away. Offered me a free piece to replace it ... yeah, right ... last time I'll ever step foot in KFC ever again. Even tried to contact their corporate office to file a complaint and never get a response.

This is a huge health concern for me ... What is this? How many people ate this? Nasty, KFC, nasty!


To see the entire set for Jtolber photos