Friday, December 17, 2010

Hell's Kitchen - and the winner is?

After it was all said and done, Russell and Nona head upstairs,Chef Ramsay tells them he has made a decision.
The decision was  based on both comments from the diners of each kitchen and what he observed during the kitchen during service.
They placed their hands on the handles and on the count of three and we were delighted to see Nona’s door open.
We thought the talent this season was weak but regardless, we really didn't want Russell to win. 
His obnoxious, self centered attitude was more than we could stomach.
His doom became very evident during the service when he lost control over his kitchen and over himself.

Not the good loser, he blamed everyone except himself:
“I'm pissed,” Russell said after Nona was named the winner. “I'm not happy at all.
I chose the team that I wanted and I thought they would help me win.
In fact, they helped me lose. So thanks a lot, guys.”
“You will never get a job in any city I work,” he threatened. “I’m going to definitely blackball you, because you guys f---ed me so royally tonight.”

Wow, Russel must be a very influential sous chef in Chicago.

Congratulations to Nona