Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Donna Simpson declared the Fattest Woman to Have Given Birth




Remember Donna Simpson, the 600-pound New Jersey woman who wants to weigh 1000 pounds?
"I'd love to be 1,000lb," she said.
"It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."
Well, it's official now, she has been declared the Fattest Woman to Have Given Birth by Guinness World Records. Donna gave birth in Akron, Ohio, 3 years ago when she weighed only 532 pounds, and now she will be officially named the record holder during a September ceremony in New York.

The 42-year-old mother chows down on 12,000 calories a day in an effort to reach her goal.

She insists she's healthy despite the fact that she cannot walk more than 20 feet independently.

The grocery bills are around $750 a week and Simpson supports her diet with money she earns from a website where people pay to watch her eat.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat,"she said, "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

"There's a whole underground world of people who want to gain weight," Simpson said. "People don't know about it too much. But there's like a lot of women who are like 135 pounds and secretly want to be 400 pounds. But I'm a little extreme."
Simpson said thousands of people pay $15 a month to view photos and videos of her performing housework and eating in various states of undress down to her bra and panties.
"Sometimes I'm fully clothed," she said. "I'm never nude. If you can put that in there, I'd appreciate that."